At sB Law we provide a complete service for all your commercial property needs. Our solicitors have the requisite skills, knowledge and expertise to guide you through the pitfalls and problems encountered during all stages of your commercial property transaction. Our extensive experience allows us to deliver an effective and seamless service.
At sB Law we work closely with our clients in order to understand their individual needs so that we are able to provide realistic and workable solutions with practical advice.
We are committed to offering a high quality friendly service at cost effective prices; always aiming to complete the deal in a timely manner and on the best terms for our client.
Commercial property transactions can be quite stressful. Our aim is to make your matter as straightforward as possible. Our experienced solicitors know which questions to ask and which pitfalls to look out for so as to avoid any major costly implications for our clients.
From the outset we are transparent about our charges so that there are no hidden costs or nasty surprises.
We can help with a range of property matters including, but not limited to:
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold business premises
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on assignments of existing leases
- Drafting and negotiating short term lease or licence agreements
- Lease extensions
- Negotiating and advising on termination of leases
- Possession proceedings
- Negotiating and advising on rent reviews
- Negotiating and advising on dilapidation issues
- Negotiating and advising on Shareholders Agreements
Negotiating and advising on Joint Venture Agreements
- Negotiating and advising on Distribution Agreements
- Company Commercial issues.
For an instant quote, please contact us on 0208 570 4041 or alternatively please complete our enquiry form and we will contact you shortly.